‘Australian Winter’ is an editorial I created that features some truly amazing brands and shows you exactly what you can wear in our winter season. We are fortunate enough to have quite warm winter days compared to other parts of the world and so we can get away with not having to wear bulky jumpers and jackets.
These images were taken in locations from the Gold Coast to Byron Bay. I would suggest for our winter climate that you wear anything from a pair of comfortable jeans and a thin button up blouse to a long jumpsuit, as you can see from what Paula is wearing in the photographs below.
Model: Paula Vallero
Photographer & Stylist: Fallon Jane
MUA: Courtney Anable
Agency: Katz Model Management
- Look One | Sportsgirl blouse, Cotton On bralette, Seed Heritage jeans
- Look Two | Sportsgirl blouse, Cotton On bralette, Mossy Boutique bottoms, Witchery socks, Saxon vintage boots
- Look Three | Kookai fedora, Cotton On Body bra, Wrangler denim shorts, Witchery socks, Saxon vintage boots, The Horse watch, Vintage G-111 Leather Global Identity bomber jacket
- Look Four | Triangl Swimwear top, Zara trousers
- Look Five | Shareen jumpsuit
- Look Six | Triangl Swimwear top, Seed Heritage jeans, Just Jeans rings
- Look Seven | Country Road vintage jacket, Triangl Swimwear top, Tigerlily bottoms, Just Jeans rings